Lightspeed Champion

Post any recordings or videos you have of Dev outside of the officialy released album/singles here.

I Wrote & Recorded This In Less Than Five Hours (Tim Woulfe)
Album In A Day Two (Tim Woulfe)
Tell Me What It's Worth Part 2 (Tim Woulfe)
House Sitting Songs (Unknown Uploader)
Collection Of Blog Songs (Scoopy)
Bad Xmas EP (Victor Barba)
Greenday Nimrod Covers (Victor Barba)
Random Collection (Victor Barba)

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i have a collection of his blog songs. but my pc's on the fritz so it'll be awhile before i can link them up buddy :)

i also have his back to black cover and waiting game if your interested.

Reply to This

Reply to This

you have done well..

Tim Woulfe said:

Reply to This

nice, I would also like as many bootlegs and covers as are available! x

Reply to This

I have album in a day 2, house sitting songs and a few live ones ive ripped from youtube like acoustics of marlene and stuff. If anyone wants any of these let me know and i'll up them as quickly as i can.

Scoopy, as many as you can link to if thats ok. Thanks!

Thanks for the link Tim, appreciated.

Reply to This

I have most of his bootleg albums that he has realeased on his blog, if not all. I also uploaded A live bootleg of him Covering Perfect situation by Weezer on my profile thing.

Reply to This

Callum Duffy said:
I have album in a day 2, house sitting songs and a few live ones ive ripped from youtube like acoustics of marlene and stuff. If anyone wants any of these let me know and i'll up them as quickly as i can.

Scoopy, as many as you can link to if thats ok. Thanks!

Thanks for the link Tim, appreciated.

i would be forever in your debt if you can link me album 2 in a day

Reply to This

http://www.mediafire.com/?oxu4tegkdjw

this is just a collection of songs he has done over the course of his blog. some nice ones in there :)

Reply to This

Reply to This

Thankyou! I'll add all the links into first post to make it easier.

Sc0opy said:

this is just a collection of songs he has done over the course of his blog. some nice ones in there :)

Reply to This

not working for me!
I'm on a mac and it says, decompression failed..... any help?

Sc0opy said:

Reply to This

Alexander Barrington said:
not working for me!
I'm on a mac and it says, decompression failed..... any help? hmm it's not corrupt or anything cause it worked ok for me.
Rar's can be funny sometimes so try redownloading. What program are you using to extract?

Reply to This

Reply to This

RSS

Orchestra Experiment

I've been slowly releasing scores of a symphony I wrote last year, so if you're bored and feel like playing some badly scored classical music... Click Here

Book

I have book out featuring a collection of short stories I wrote that had been published within the last year, I've placed them in several stores, mostly near my apartment in Brooklyn.. most people hate them. But if you want them? Message me. Click Here.

Dev's Movie Blog

One night, my room mate mentioned how it'd be pretty funny for someone to watch all the movies listed at the bottom of IMDB. I've started to, and it's not funny.
WorstMovies.Blogspot.Com

© 2010   Created by Max Domino on Ning.   Create a Ning Network!

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy  |  Terms of Service